American Board of Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Diagnosis and Treatment of GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease
- Motility Studies
- Esophageal pH Determination
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Barrett’s Esophagitis
- Laparoscopic and Oral Incisionless
- Anti-Reflux Surgical Procedures
University of Tennessee College of Medicine, 1986
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Hernia Society, Charter Member
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Fellow
- Southeastern Surgical Congress
Dr. Fox serves as the medical director and tactical medic for the Crossville Fire Department, Cumberland County EMS, Crossville Police Department – Cumberland County Sheriff’s Department Tactical Response Unit, and the Tennessee Highway Patrol Special Operations Unit.
Dr. Fox also manages the Tennessee Heartburn Clinic. For more information, click here.
100 Lantana Road, Suite 202
Crossville, TN 38555
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.